Monday 23 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

I have seen this tag floating around the world of blogs and YouTube, and I loved the sound of this tag, so I thought why not give a tag a go?


Here we go,

What's your favourite Christmas movie?
If you haven't been up to date on my festive blog posts, I have been doing regular posts on my favourite Christmas movies, so go have a stalk of those. My top three are Love Actually, Elf and The Holiday.

What's your favourite Christmas colour?
I love gold, silver and royal purple. Trust me, narrowing it down to three was a challenge.

Do you stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
In PJ's for most of the morning, then dress up nice. :)

If you could only buy a present for only one person, who would it be?
Oh this is too hard! I love getting Christmas gifts for others, I don't know if I could only buy for one person! Choosing presents for others and seeing their faces light up, is one of the best things about Christmas.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Day! I couldn't open them Christmas Eve, I would feel like I would be cheating on Christmas Day.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house? YES! Let's just say it fell to pieces, multiple times. Was not successful, icing tasted amazing though.

What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Relax, take time out for myself before the new university year starts again, just enjoy myself and be in good company of others.

Do you have any Christmas wishes? Well, I do love those Cadbury Chocolate Wishes, could go for a few of them right now. Cadbury, take note here, do not take them away once Christmas is over, chocolate tastes amazing in star form. :) On a serious answer to the question, I wish to have a lovely day, filled with smiles and treats.

What's your favourite Christmas smell?
I love the sweet and spicy scents, like the smell of cinnamon, peppermint, anything sweet scented really.

What's your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Too many to name! I love it all, I have quite the sweet tooth, so bring the Christmas truffles, shortbread, cakes, gingerbread my way. They will be consumed happily.

What's your favourite Christmas drink?
It's always hot for Christmas, but when there's the occasional cool day on the lead up to Christmas I love a good chai latte, apple and cinnamon tea, or a Christmas themed drink from coffee houses menus, and Christmas biscuits. However when its hot, cranberry juice with carbonated water, bliss!

Candy Canes or Gingerbread men?
Oooh, this is hard to choose, but I think gingerbread men have an edge. :)

What's your favourite Christmas song?
If you haven't been keeping up with my festive posts, every so often I link one of my favourite Christmas songs, so go have a stalk on my blog of my favourite Christmas songs. :)

What's the weirdest gift you've received?
I cannot think of any!

What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?
I don't think there's anything, nothing is springing to mind, I'm a tad stuck on that one!

That was fun! So anyone give it a go and if you do, do this tag let me know please!
It's nice to reflect on Christmas traditions that you may have.

Merry Christmas,
Stephanie.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)