Wednesday 11 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Tunes #2 - All I want for Christmas is you

You know its Christmas time when department stores resurrect the classic 'All I want for Christmas is You' by Mariah Carey.
Now, I'm not going to lie, I do love this song, its the Christmas pop song that department stores, shopping centres use to death, and I'm that person that sings along while browsing the aisles.
It is the Christmas lyric that everyone joins in on; 'ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.. IS YOOOOOOOOOUUU!'


This song will always be a favourite during Christmas time because once the department stores and shopping centres start to play this tune, it's the Christmas season.

So, are you like me and sing along to this tune? Is it a song you love to hate, or just love? Let me know.
Christmas is coming! :D

Love always,
Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)