Friday 20 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Movies #4 - Christmas with the Kranks

Not a typical favourite Christmas a person would pick, but I just love this film (along with the past three I listed before).
I remember first seeing this film with my mum, and it is one of her favourites too. Thus, naturally it would become one of my favourite Christmas films.
The film is based from a book called Skipping Christmas. The storyline follows a couple who decide to skip Christmas one year since their daughter is away for the season. However, the Christmas spirit and festivities suck them right back into celebrating Christmas.
It's a funny film to watch during the lead up to Christmas.

Have you seen this film? Comment some of your favourite Christmas films. So close to Christmas now!

Merry Christmas!
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i do too, I swear Tim Allen just features in so many Christmas Films. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)