Friday 13 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Tunes #3 - Mistletoe

Okay, so I'm not the greatest fan of Justin Bieber, I'm just not a die hard fan. However, one song that I adored during the Christmas season a couple of years ago was his Christmas song, Mistletoe. It's gorgeous and the lyrics just describe Christmas perfectly. It's a lovely simple song for the festive season, and I could listen to it for hours. Just gorgeous.


It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer.

So how about you all? are you the same as me, not the greatest fan of him, but will happily have a cheeky listen of one of  his songs? Let me know in comments. :)

Not long now to Christmas.
Love always,

Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)