Sunday 30 March 2014

The Sunday Break #2

Here we are, another month, another Sunday break post! (this has slighty become a favourite feature on my blog for me). Are you enjoying this little series as much as me? This 'The Sunday Break' will be a little different as it won't be a collection of products, more so a  little outing to treat myself.

1. I love to read.
2. Summer weather = Iced coffees, iced lattes, iced mochas, iced chocolates, anything cold and sweet.

So for my monthly Sunday break I headed out to a lovely little café, ordered myself an iced latte and relaxed while reading my new book.



The read; Looking for Alaska by John Green.
Now, if you recall in my last 'The Sunday Break' I mentioned how I had my eye on this book. I didn't know what to expect while reading this, but so far I'm not disappointed with this book! It is just so brilliant! I found this book to be so engaging and I love how all the small things/mentions throughout the story led to ending.  John Green is an author, worth the hype. If you're wanting to get into reading more, definitely start with John Green books.

The treat;
Iced Latte. Delish. Need I say more?

The song;
What You Wanted - One Republic, now I bet certain people will instantly know where they have heard this song used before. Hint Hint. It is such a beautiful song, acoustic version, just as amazing.

What have you been loving during the month? What have you been treating yourself with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)