Friday, 14 March 2014

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick; 47 Rose Pare

Bourjois is the closest I'll ever get to a high end beauty product, as to what I've been told Bourjois is a sister company to Chanel! AMAZING.
I always used to avoid the Bourjois stand as I knew it would be too expensive and my purse would not allow me to spurlage on something, when there would be a perfectly good, cheaper priced dupe in another stand. However, on this occasion, something drew me to the stand - the beautiful sale sticker labels! I went straight to the lipstick (as it would be the closest thing to a Chanel lipstick, my logic). and discovered it was $11 from $20+, bargain right? Then at the checkout it turned out to be $8! EIGHT DOLLARS FOR BOURJOIS, YES PLEASE!



As usual, I was going to go for the light rosy nude shade, until a lovely beauty assistant suggested a deep rose shade. I instantly answered, oh no - I can't pull off a red, but she reassured me it isn't as red as a person would think. I swatched it and it was a beautiful deep rosy pink, to reassure me further she applied a sample on, and I must say I have never been so surprised by a lipstick! The shade was 47; Rose Pare, gorgeous, and the packaging is so lovely - who doesn't love a little purple.
It is perfect for all year round, but I love to break this out in the A/W. While everyone else is rocking the red winter lip, I'll rock the rosy red lip.
What are your favourite Bourjois products?

9 comments:

  1. Just by looking at the picture it looks like an amazing color, I'll have to check out Bourjois' products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful shade!
      Bourjois' has some stunner products out there. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Really is! Makes me want to build my Bourjois collection up, have to wait for the sales again. :)

      Delete
  3. that's a really pretty colour. I love pink lipsticks :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful, the colour is so true to the shade it is.
      I think pink lipsticks are the best!
      Thank you for leaving such a nice comment. :)

      Delete
  4. love that this is a pretty sweet pink shade yet subtle enough that you can wear it everyday - not overpowering <3

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really is, it's perfect! :)
      Thank you for leaving such a kind comment.

      Delete
  5. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)