Monday 17 March 2014

E.L.F Total Face Brush

I was on the hunt for a new face brush. One day, on a whim a popped into a department store to see that some of the E.L.F range was now stocked in Australia! I now have a mini list of goodies from E.L.F I want to try out. The main thing that stood out for me were the make up brushes, now $3 for some brushes to get me by were what I was after.


I picked up a new powder brush as I was due for new one, and I'm pleasantly surprised! I think it feels quite nice and for the price I cannot complain it does the job well. I quite like the design of the brush, if I was to change anything, I would want the powder brush to be more circular, but I'm sure E.L.F would probably have another type of brush with that description.

What are your favourite brands of brushes? What do you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. Violet Voss brushes are amazing. And they are pink :)

    I HAVE A GOSSIP BLOG ABOUT THE YOUTUBE GURUS, CHECK IT OUT :D
    GuruChatter.BlogSpot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)