Thursday 21 August 2014

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hair Repair Daily Oil Elixir

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with hair oils, most I've tried samples of have left a greasy residue and weighed my hair down. This residue turned me off using hair oils, even though I knew how good oil elixirs are for the ends of my hair.
I had always heard such wonderful things about the classic Moroccan Oil, alas $20-30 is out of my price range, but I really wanted to give hair oil another chance because I knew it would benefit my hair. Introducing, the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hair Repair Daily Oil Elixir.

 
 
This product is perfect, exactly what I needed and wanted from a hair oil. It states that it 'nourishes and indulges your hair without residue'. Check, check and check. I was very happy that this product did not leave a residue, but my hair looked, and felt nourished.
Now, I use this product two ways. One way is pumping a small amount and just applying it to dry hair, or spritzing my hair with water, then distributing the oil through my ends and blow drying. For me, these give me perfect results.
On the back label it suggests that you can use this product, before shampooing, or after shampooing and conditioning, or as a beauty finish on dry hair to add a healthy shine.

I really have enjoyed using this product in the past few months and have noticed a great difference, I highly recommend it.
 
What are your favourite hair oils? Leave recommendations below! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love hair oils, my favourite is the L'Oreal Extra Ordinary oil….it's beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair oils are just such a wonderful product!
      I definitely check out your recommendation.
      Thank for taking the time to leave a comment. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)