Friday 22 November 2013

Listen #1

I tend to waste spend my time happily on YouTube. I find I discover so many gems of 'youtubers', musicians, the latest movie trailers, and the latest music singles (yes, I do love me some mainstream music).
If there is one thing you should know about me, it's I love Disney, but then again who doesn't?
I recently heard through the grapevine there was a new Disney movie being released called 'Frozen'. The movie sounds amazing and I can see my best friend and I heading to watch it when its released in Aus.
I went on a bit of a tangent there, but my main point was one of the tracks in the movie is 'Let it Go' by Demi Lovato. When I first heard it, it was love. The lyrics are so lovely and has a message everyone could relate to. I can see me having this song on repeat for a long time!
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door

Take a listen! Let me know what you think?
Love always,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. wow this song is a real gem hadn't heard it before but got to say 'chummy' good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so! I'm actually really loving it.
      Good luck on your exam today. x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)