Friday 12 September 2014

What's on my face? - Cocktails/Mocktails/Drinks with the girls date edition


This little edition is the make-up perfect for a catch up drinks with your bestest of friends. I love the simplicity of the make-up products. I'm a fan of the 'a little goes a long way' mantra, and this ties in with the make-up of these products.
I have to say my favourite product of this selection has been the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Guest List.

Rimmel Match Perfection: I have proclaimed my love for this foundation before here.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Cream Highlighter: Perfection. I apply this own its own as a highlighter, or mix it in with my foundation to add that boost of radiance to my skin.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealor: A new addition to my face, and it's a good'un.

Rimmel Mono-eyeshadow in Backstage: Another Rimmel gem here! Goodness, there's a whole lot of Rimmel loving in this post!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate and Cherry: I have proclaimed my love for this before, a winner of a lip care product.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Guest List: This is just a staple in my collection, it is just beautiful!

Essence Kajal Pencil in Teddy: I'm unsure if this is a 'dupe' for MAC's eye pencil in Teddy, but if it is a real good one! I'm seriously impressed, great colour, great payoff, creamy enough to blend, and smudge out. It's beautiful.

Maybelline Master Prescise Liquid Liner: Such a great eyeliner, applies on well, is perfect for beginners or anyone starting out with liner, or wants to make the eyeliner aspect of their make-up routine that bit easier.

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara: Just another great all rounder mascara from Maybelline.


What are your staple make-up products?


4 comments:

  1. I like to wear a bit of concealer, powder and mascara. I don't like having to much makeup on my face + I'm not very good at it. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely looking makeup, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for your kind comment. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)