Friday 23 May 2014

Palmer's Gentle Daily Cleanser

In recent blog posts, I look like I'm obsessed with the Palmer's skincare range, which I can't deny. My purse loves Palmer's skincare, and I love Palmer's skincare. Palmer's skincare, you have my heart.

So I could receive the best results from my skincare routine, I decided to use the facial cleansing range in combination with my facial lotions and moisturizer to receive the best results. My latest addition is the Palmer's Gentle Daily Cleanser. I love cleansers, they freshen my skin and take off all the bad things make up can leave behind. Obviously, everyone has a different skin type and not all products will work for everyone, but personally this facial skincare range works great for me and I'll keep on going with it.
I love this particular cleanser as it smells divine and contains milk proteins and antioxidants which improve the quality of the skin and in conjunction with the matching facial moisturisers - my skin should be healthy and glowing!
I have become so obsessed with skincare lately, which is a good thing, my skin will be thankful for all this extra care, I even begun to notice what a proper skincare routine can do for skin, it's in better condition which is amazing. I'm now looking at the Palmer's facial scrubs and mask range to further enhance the results of my skincare routine.

What are your favourite cleansers? Any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. your blog is like Tumblr! Love it!

    my blog: http://washed-water.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Thank you so much!, that is so kind of you to say! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! So kind of you. :)